Baby Attempt # 3

Posted: January 18, 2006 in Uncategorized

Well, we had some weird weather overnight. When I went to bed, it was flurrying. All night, the wind was whipping. Got up to put all 5 of the doggies (yes, Dot and Phoebe too) outside and it was 67 degrees.

the wind is still crazy and now we are expecting sever inches of rain. Welcome to the Delaware Valley! If you don’t like the weather, wait a minute.

Off to have more bloodwork and another Ultrasound again. We should try tomorrow or Friday and keep our fingers crossed.

The doctor wants to do a laproscopy to see if I have endometriosis. I think he is out of his gourd. No symptoms, no family history…but the insurance will cover it!!!

Maybe the weather is a sign…… a wind of change…..


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s